M·A·C Cosmetics X Wakanda Forever Live
COMPETITION ENTRY CONDITIONS
1. This competition ("Competition") is conducted by Estee Lauder Pty Ltd, ABN 63 008 444 719, of 165-175 Mitchell Ave, Erskineville NSW 2043 ("Promoter").
2. These conditions include by reference, details specified on the www.maccosmetics.com.au/Competition/Terms during the Competition Entry Period. Referenced details appear in bold in this document.
3. Entry to the Competition constitutes acceptance of these conditions.
4. The Competition is only open to Eligible Entrants. An "Eligible Entrant" is an individual who, at the time of entry:
(i) is a resident of Australia
(ii) is of the Minimum Entry Age; 16 years of age.
(iii) is not an employee of the Promoter or any of its related corporations or any of their agencies associated with the Competition; and
(iv) is not a spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether full, half, step or by adoption) of such an employee.
5. Competition entry opens at the Entry Opens Time of 7:00pm AEDT and on the Entry Opens Date of 8/11/2022 specified on the On Line Page and closes at the Entry Closes Time of 8:00pm AEDT and on the Entry Closes Date of 8/11/2022 specified on the On Line Page ("Entry Period"). All times and dates in these conditions are times and dates in Australia.
6. To enter, an Eligible Entrant must attend the MAC Black Panther Live, streamed on the MAC AU website and watch and participate in comments until the end of the live. By following the below steps and agreeing to these terms and conditions, instructions in these conditions:
1. Attend the MAC BP live and stay until the giveaway announcement at the end of the live stream
2. Comment a minimum of one comment in the comment section of the BP live
7. Subject to condition 9, an Eligible Entrant who, during the Entry Period:
(i) Is an Australian resident
(ii) Has followed the required steps to enter the giveaway, and is eligible under these conditions., will be allocated ONE entry into the Promotion.
8. All entrants must ensure that their Competition Entry is posted online during the Entry Period. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any late or misdirected images / entries or for any delays or failures in any telecommunications service or equipment.
9. The Maximum Number of Entries Per Entrant that will be awarded is as specified on these terms and conditions as one entry per attendee of the live stream.
10. All entries to the Competition may be subject to verification by the Promoter. The Promoter will reimburse an entrant for any reasonable costs incurred in complying with this condition. An entrant MUST deliver to the Promoter (by a means determined by the Promoter) copies of any documents the Promoter may request establishing eligibility to enter or win, including evidence of age, residence or identity. The Promoter may make one or more requests for such documents. Once the identity of documents available is established, an entrant must deliver requested copies within 7 days of being asked to do so. At the Promoter's request, an entrant MUST also, within 7 days of being asked, allow the Promoter to inspect and copy the original of any such document.
11. The Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, declare any or all entries made by an entrant invalid if the entrant: (i) fails to establish their entitlement to enter the Competition to the Promoter's reasonable satisfaction; or (ii) fails to produce items as required by condition 10 or produces items that, in the Promoter's reasonable opinion, are illegible, stolen, forged, reconstructed, altered, incomplete or tampered with in any way; or (iii) in the Promoter's reasonable opinion, tampers with the entry process or benefits from such tampering; or (iv) in the Promoter's reasonable opinion, submits an entry which is not in accordance with these conditions.
12. Any costs associated with accessing the giveaway available through the MAC BP live stream is the responsibility of the person seeking access and are dependent on the internet service provider used.
13. Eligible Entrants must submit their entries to the Competition manually using an internet browser, The Promoter may reject an entry to the Competition if it reasonably forms the opinion that it has been submitted using automated means or by use of a competition entry service.
DRAW AND PRIZES
14. The draw will take place at Estee Lauder Pty Ltd, ABN 63 008 444 719, of 165-175 Mitchell Ave, Erskineville NSW 2043 at the Draw Time specified on these terms and conditions on the Draw Date specified on these terms and conditions.
15. The Eligible Entrants whose entries are the first Valid Entry to be Drawn as specified on these terms and conditions will win one Prize as specified on these terms and conditions. Prize is of the Prize Value specified on this On Line Page. The Total Value of All Prizes is as specified on this On Line Page.
16. If a Prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter will, in its absolute discretion, substitute alternative goods or services of no lesser retail value and/or specification, subject to the approval of the authorities that have issued permits for the conduct of the Competition. The Promoter accepts no other liability or responsibility for any loss incurred by a winner or any other party if a prize is unavailable for any reason.
17. A right to receive a Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as a monetary payment.
18. The winner will be instructed to direct message @maccosmeticsanz to claim their prize. The winner may be asked to provide photo identification to claim their prize and establish their entitlement to it.
19. Subject, where relevant, to any directions given under the legislation regulating the Competition, if a prize is not claimed by the winner within 24 hours of the draw, it will be awarded to another Eligible Entrant in a redraw at Estee Lauder Pty Ltd, ABN 63 008 444 719, of 165-175 Mitchell Ave, Erskineville NSW 2043 at the Unclaimed Prize Draw Time specified on these terms and conditions on the Prize Draw Date specified on these terms and conditions.
20. In order to be entitled to a Prize, the winner must, if requested by the Promoter, agree to and sign an eligibility form confirming their compliance with the Conditions and eligibility to accept the Prize. The winner will forfeit his/her Prize if he/she fails to ensure that all documents relating to that Prize are signed in accordance with this condition and returned to the Promoter, as and when required by the Promoter.
21. The prize will be sent to the winner on the 16th of November and will be received by the winner no later than the 25th of November.
22.The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, any On Line organisation other than M·A·C Cosmetics.
23. All information provided by a Promotion entrant is provided to the Promoter and not to any other On Line organisation.
24. If for any reason the conduct or operation of the Competition is interfered with or disrupted in any way by a cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter (including by vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, tampering, computer bugs or viruses or technical failures), the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend or recommence the Competition, subject to the approval of the authorities that have issued permits for its conduct.
25. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for: (i) any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication sent to (or by) the Promoter or any entrant whether caused by problems with communication networks or lines, computer systems, software or internet service providers, congestion on any carrier network or otherwise, (ii) any theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of such communications; (iii) any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the conduct of the Competition; (iv) any incorrect or incomplete information which may be communicated in the course of the administering this Competition (whether as a result of one of the foregoing causes or otherwise).
26.CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO CAUSE DAMAGE TO ANY WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION ON ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PROMOTION OR TO OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE FAIR AND LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS COMPETITION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. THE PROMOTER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE EVENT THAT ANY SUCH ATTEMPT IS MADE, WHETHER OR NOT THAT ATTEMPT RESULTS IN ANY SUCH DAMAGE, INTERFERENCE OR UNDERMINING.
27. All of the Promoter's decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
28. To the full extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its associated companies and agencies and all those entities' personnel (the "Relevant Parties") exclude all liability for any loss (including any damage, claim, injury, cost or expense) which is suffered or incurred by any Eligible Entrant in connection with the Competition or prizes, including: (i) any indirect, economic or consequential loss; (ii) any loss arising from the negligence of a Relevant Party; (iii) any liability for personal injury or death. Nothing in these conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify an entrant’s rights under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010.
29. If any provision of these conditions is unenforceable for any reason, it will be severed and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
31. Authorised under the ACT Permit Number specified on the On Line Page. Note that this is a blanket permit and allows for many smaller single individual promotions, no single prize to be more than $1,000 in value and no more than $75,000 in total for the entire period of the permit.
|Entry to this competition is subject to these full conditions||www.maccosmetics.com.au/Competition/Terms|
|Chance, not skill, will determine the winner(s) of this competition. The full conditions include, by reference, the following details.|
|Name of Competition||M·A·C Cosmetics X Wakanda Forever Live Stream Giveaway|
|Minimum Entry Age||16 years or older|
|Entry Opens Time (Sydney time)||7:00pm|
|Entry Opens Date||08/11/2022|
|Entry Closes Time (Sydney time)||8:00pm|
|Entry Closes Date||08/11/2022|
|Maximum Number of Entries Per Entrant||(one) 1 per live stream viewer|
|Number of Valid Entries to win prize||One (1)|
|Prize||Each Prize includes:|
- 1 x Double Pass to see Black Panther: Wakanda Forever in Cinemas
- 1 x LIPSTICK in Wakandan Sunset, Dora Milaje, Royal Integrity and Story Of Home
- 1 x LOVE ME LIQUID LIPCOLOUR in The Shadows, Thicker Than Water, Show Off and Wakanda Forever
- 1 x LIPGLASS in Feelin’ It - 1 x EYE SHADOW X 8 Palette
- 1 x LIQUIDLAST 24-HOUR WATERPROOF LINER in Wakandan Tradition and Wakanda Proud
- 1 x 239SES EYE BRUSH
- 1 x EXTRA DIMENSION SKINFINISH in Royal Challenge and Royal Vibrancy
- 1 x 168SES FACE BRUSH
- 1 x MAKEUP BAG
|Prize Value||AUD$1000 max per prize (one in total) |
1 x Double Pass to see Black Panther: Wakanda Forever in Cinemas valued at $52 total
1 x M·A·C x Wakanda Forever full collection valued at $900 total
|Unclaimed Prize Time||8:00pm AEDT|
|Unclaimed Prize Date||9/11/2022|
|ACT Permit||ACT TP 22/01448|